We need your help to make the Alameda Mini Make Faire happen!
Specific volunteer opportunities include:
- Day of help – work a 2 or 3 hour shift on the day-of: taking tickets, registering makers, sharing information etc.
- Set-up – a 2 hour shift to help us set up on the morning of the event.
- Tear-down – a 2 hours shift to help us tear down on the evening of the event.
- Street team – pre-event tasks such as putting up posters, signs, social media promotion etc
- Planning – assistance with planning this and future Faires